Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon July 27, 2009
M-DOT starts repairs on Trowbridge/US 127 ramps
By Gretchen Millich, WKAR News
LANSING, MI – The state Department of Transportation starts road repairs today at the interchange of US-127 and Trowbridge Road.
Beginning today, M-DOT will repair concrete on the ramp from Trowbridge Road to northbound US-127. The ramp will be open to traffic for the first half of the week -but will be closed from Thursday until Saturday, August 1st.
While the ramp is closed, M-DOT will post directions for a detour using the interchange at I-496 and Pennsylvania Avenue to get back to northbound 127.
Next week, M-DOT will work on three more ramps on the US-127/Trowbridge interchange. They'll be closed to traffic on Monday, August 3rd for about a week.
Work will continue on the rest of the Trowbridge ramps in September. M-DOT says it will schedule closings so they don't conflict with any home football game Saturdays at Michigan State University.