Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Sat April 20, 2013
Lessons Learned From The Media's Coverage Of Boston Bombing
Originally published on Sat April 20, 2013 1:57 pm
Media coverage moved at a breakneck speed after the initial bombing and as law enforcement pieced together the crime, ultimately leading to a dramatic conclusion. Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon talks with NPR's David Folkenflik about how the media covered the Boston bombing: what they got right and wrong.