Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Tue April 30, 2013
Hic, Hic, Hic: TV Weatherman Keeps Going Despite Hiccups
We admire KHOU-TV meteorologist David Paul's good-natured determination.
Check how he handled it when a case of the hiccups hit during his time on the air Monday evening.
And in the comments thread, please share any stories of a time when hiccups hit. Also: your surefire cure.
Paul, by the way, is in good company among meteorologists. Check this video from 1998 of The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore hiccuping his way through a forecast.
And Paul certainly had a better experience than the TV anchor who was recently fired for his profane debut on the air.
(Note: We'll say it first. This isn't really news. It's just something light and interesting to help break up the day.)