Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon September 23, 2013
Help Shorten Fall Membership Campaign
You probably prefer listening to high-quality music, news and information more than on-air fundraising on WKAR.
In the days ahead, you have the opportunity to shorten WKAR's upcoming Fall Membership campaign.
On-line donations made today and in the week ahead can help shorten our on-air fundraising that starts Oct. 4. We're also dedicating three short hours of air time this week toward the same goal: keeping your music and news on the air.
Listen and call Tuesday at 1 p.m. during 90.5 Classical, Wednesday at 5 p.m. during All Things Considered or Thursday at 7 a.m. during Morning Edition to help eliminate a full day of on-air fundraising during those programs during the Fall Membership campaign.
Or, get a head start on keeping your quality music and news on the air and Give Now Online.
Thank you for your support.
WKAR Radio Station Manager