Most Active Stories
Tue April 27, 2010
Haslett High will re-open Wednesday
By Mark Bashore, WKAR
Haslett, MI –
Haslett School officials say a gas leak has been repaired at the high school and classes will resume Wednesday.
Haslett Superintendant Mike Duda says gas fumes spread through the building early Tuesday morning due to a leak in a science classroom installation. Officials then cancelled classes.
Consumers Energy said the building was safe by mid-morning Tuesday.
The situation did not impact classes at other Haslett school buildings.