Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri December 11, 2009
Green leads Mo. 12 Michigan State over Oakland
EAST LANSING, MI – Draymond Green scored a career-high 19 points and matched his best effort with 12 rebounds to lead No. 12 Michigan State to an 88-57 victory over beat Oakland, Mich. on Thursday night.
Green hit his first nine shots from the field and finished 9 of 11. He had 16 points and seven rebounds as the Spartans (8-2) took a 44-21 halftime lead.
Kalin Lucas had 19 points and Delvon Roe added 11 for the Spartans, who blew the game open with a 25-3 run early in the first half.
Keith Benson had 21 points and 11 rebounds for the Golden Grizzlies (4-5). Johnathon Jones, last seasons NCAA assist leader, had nine points, two assists and four turnovers.