Most Active Stories
Wed October 3, 2012
Follow Election Coverage on Twitter with the Best!
Get trusted, in-depth and independent election coverage with correspondents from PBS NewsHour, Washington Week, Frontline and more.
WKAR's Election 2012 coverage includes TV, radio, online, and social media.
Here's how you can follow favorite PBS and NPR correspondents on Twitter. Use the hashtag #pbsElection:
- PBS NewsHour (@NewsHour)
- NEED TO KNOW (@PBSNeedToKnow)
- FRONTLINE (@frontlinepbs)
- WASHINGTON WEEK (@washingtonweek)
- Gwen Ifill, WASHINGTON WEEK and PBS NEWSHOUR (@pbsgwen)
- Judy Woodruff, PBS NEWSHOUR (@JudyWoodruff)
- Hari Sreenivasan, PBS NEWSHOUR (@hari)
- Christina Bellantoni, PBS NEWSHOUR politics editor (@cbellantoni)
- Jeff Greenfield, NEED TO KNOW (@greenfield62)
- Scott Simon, NEED TO KNOW (@nprscottsimon)
- Maria Hinojosa, NEED TO KNOW (@Maria_Hinojosa)
- Steve Inskeep, MORNING EDITION (@InskeepNPR)