Leaping ping, sticky spool and stubborn cards? WATCH NOW
Explore how air affects things, and how Bernoulli explains how we can fly. Then try the STEM Challenge and make a hoop glider.
Download the #CuriosityGuide
- Leaping Ping-Pong Balls (pdf): Astonish your friends! Move a ball from one container into anotherwithout touching it!
- Floating Paper (pdf): Change air pressure and watch what happens!
- Stubborn Cards (pdf): Challenge your friend in this demonstration of air pressure.
- Sticky Spool (pdf): Mystify your friends with this demonstration of Bernoulli’s Principle.
- Crashing Cans (pdf): Can you harness air power to make the cans crash?
- Airfoil Wing (pdf): Make an airfoil wing to learn more about how Bernoulli’s Principle helpsairplanes to fly.
- Straw Sprayer (pdf): Make a cool tool out of two straws and a little air pressure.
- Air Tube (pdf): Wow your friend with how quickly you can get air into a long plastic-bagtube!
- Air Glider (pdf): Make and fly a lightweight glider! Find out how updrafts work! Air Glider Template
STEM Challenge - Making a Hoop Glider (pdf): Can you make a hoop glider that is a great flyer?
first air 1/18/16 Ep. 205