Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Off the Record | December 13, 2013 | #4325
Around the Nation
Sun January 29, 2012
Fla. Restaurant Puts National Politics On Local Stage
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 4:43 pm
The Fish House, a restaurant in Pensacola, Fla., has become a regular stop for GOP candidates. Mike Huckabee and John McCain came by in 2008 and Joe Scarborough has done his Morning Joe show here. In fact, as congressman, Scarborough used to play on weekends in the restaurant's house band. NPR's Greg Allen goes behind the scenes at the Fish House.