Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Sat December 22, 2012
Economic Woes Don't Stop Spain's Lottery Dreams
Originally published on Sat December 22, 2012 10:16 am
In these bleakest of times in Spain, with unemployment well over 25 percent, lottery fever still runs high. El Gordo is the biggest lottery of all, and ticket sales stay steady and have even increased during Spain's recession.