Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Thu August 9, 2012
Drought May Force Tougher Water Restrictions
Originally published on Thu August 9, 2012 8:03 am
As drought continues throughout the country, municipalities are doing their part to maintain water sources like lakes. In some cities, officials are using law enforcement to regulate the water usage of businesses and residents. Rachel Otwell of member station WUIS in Springfield, Illinois, reports much tighter restrictions could be coming soon.