Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Off the Record | December 13, 2013 | #4325
Thu December 1, 2011
Dog Shoots Man: Butt, And Pride, Injured
We're a day late, but some stories just beg to be passed along:
"Utah Duck Hunter Shot In Buttocks By His Dog." (The Salt Lake Tribune)
It seems two guys and a dog were out hunting on Sunday. One man was in their boat with the canine. A loaded shotgun was lying across the bow pointed toward the other guy, who was in the water. Fido got excited, stepped on the gun and ... a little while later doctors were plucking 27 pieces of birdshot out of a butt.
He'll be OK.
No ducks were injured.
The injured party, said to be 46 years old, hasn't been identified.