Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Wed September 30, 2009
Coach Mark Dantonio discusses the MSU and Michigan rivalry
EAST LANSING, MI – Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio discusses the rivalry on the gridiron with the University of Michigan. The Spartans come into the game on Saturday losing their last three contests by a combined 13 points. The Wolverines are undefeated at 4-0 coming into Spartan stadium. Michigan comes into East Lansing with a 19-10-2 overall record at Spartan Stadium and leads the all-time series 67-29-5 between the two schools.
Last season Michigan State won at Ann Arbor for the first time since 2001 with a 35-21 victory. The Spartans look to win back to back games against their in state rival for the first time in 42 years.
Michigan State kicks off against Michigan on Saturday 12pm and can be seen on the Big Ten Network.