Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri July 10, 2009
Cadillac exec discusses brand's future
By Mark Bashore, WKAR News
EAST LANSING, MI – On Friday, General Motors announced its emergence from bankruptcy protection. CEO Fritz Henderson says the new GM will build more cars and trucks that consumers want and launch them faster than in the past. Here in Lansing, the automaker builds six different vehicles, half of them Cadillacs at its Grand River facility. To learn more about the outlook for Cadillac, WKAR's Mark Bashore spoke on Friday with Cadillac General Manager Steve Hill.