Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri December 23, 2011
Britain's Prince Philip Is Hospitalized
After experiencing chest pains, Britain's Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II, has been hospitalized.
Prince Philip, 90, was taken from Sandringham, the queen's sprawling estate in rural Norfolk, to the cardiac unit at Papworth Hospital in Cambridge for "precautionary tests," a spokeswoman for Buckingham Palace said.
She declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity. A hospital spokeswoman referred all calls back to the palace.
CNN reports that the royal family traditionally spends Christmas at Sandringham.
We'll update this story once we know more.