Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Thu April 26, 2012
BackStage Pass Update - Save These Dates
The third broadcast season of BackStage Pass just wrapped up, with TV featuring music made in Michigan from the Chenille Sisters, Larry McCray, Bowery, and many more great, original acts. Those 10 shows will repeat on WKAR-TV beginning this week and continuing into the summer.
Fans are wondering: will there be a fourth season? and, how can I be in the TV audience for the next shows? We are thrilled to announce that there WILL be a fourth season of BackStage Pass.
But we're not ready to say more just yet. We will say this: if you're a fan of BackStage Pass from WKAR and music made in Michigan -- don't make any plans for the evenings of June 26 and June 27.
More to come...