Most Active Stories
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Off the Record | December 13, 2013 | #4325
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- Medical Marijuana Activists Cheer As Dispensaries, “Medibles” Bills Clear House Panel
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
Fri March 22, 2013
For Babies, It's Better To Like What I Like
Originally published on Fri March 22, 2013 1:45 pm
Babies as young as nine months appear to approve of people who like what they like — and approve of being mean to those who don't share their tastes. Kiley Hamlin, lead author of a study in the journal Psychological Science, discusses the importance of similarity to young children.