Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Fri October 12, 2012
Ann Romney Campaigns in Michigan
The wife of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has been making stops in Michigan Friday.
Ann Romney addressed a few hundred supporters at a conference center in West Michigan this morning. Most of her fifteen minutes on stage was about her husband’s personal side.
But she also praised his running mate.
“By the way, Paul Ryan did a great job last night,” she said
Ann Romney said Ryan looked “terrific” next to Vice President Joe Biden during the only scheduled Vice Presidential debate.
“Because what you saw in Paul was a level head, very smart; you can tell, it came through the kind of character that this man has," she said. "He has such integrity.”
Paul Ryan attracted thousands of people to an event in Rochester earlier this week.
Polls show a narrowing gap in Michigan between Romney and President Obama.