Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon February 15, 2010
Airline passenger had panic attack
LANSING, MI – Pinnacle Airlines says passengers restrained another passenger when he tried to open the door during a panic attack before takeoff at Lansing's Capital Regional International Airport.
Pinnacle spokesman Joe Williams says the incident occurred Sunday night when the regional jet was moving to a runway for departure to Detroit. There were nine people aboard, including three crew members.
Williams says the man was arrested by police when the plane returned to the gate. The plane departed about three hours later.
Phone messages were left Monday for airport officials to learn what happened to the passenger.
Pinnacle operates as a Delta Connection carrier on the Lansing-to-Detroit route.