Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Home Front: Soldiers Learn To Live After War
Sun May 27, 2012
After A Year In Afghanistan, Memories That Stick
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 4:40 pm
All this year Weekend Edition is following the soldiers of the 182nd infantry regiment as these National Guardsmen transition from soldier to civilian in our Home Front series. To mark this Memorial Day weekend, we've asked them to share their most vivid memory of the year they spent at war. Share your comments and stories on our Facebook page.