Most Active Stories
- Michigan legislators join national push for Constitutional Convention
- A hunt gone wrong: One man's story of survival in the Alaskan wilderness
- DOWNTON ABBEY Special Preview Screening!
- Book Review: Mitch Albom's 'The First Phone Call from Heaven'
- WATCH NOW: East Lansing boys basketball coach Steve Finamore
Mon June 15, 2009
AAA Michigan: State gas prices drop 10 cents
DEARBORN, MI – AAA Michigan says gasoline prices are down 10 cents per gallon over the past week to a statewide average of $2.83.
The auto club said Monday the statewide average is $1.29 per gallon lower than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest price for self-serve regular fuel is in the Benton Harbor area, where it's $2.77 a gallon. The highest average can be found in the Marquette area at $2.90.
The statewide average for biodiesel is $2.62 and $2.48 for ethanol.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.