Most Active Stories
- Sweetie-licious Slice of Life: A Farm to Table Gathering
- Book Review: for Banned Book Week, Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" | WKAR
- Governor Snyder Close To Supporting Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Edibles
- Ice Bridge: Mackinac Island's Hidden Season
- Off the Record | September 26, 2014 | #4414
Job Posting #9911: Secretary II
College of Communication Arts and Sciences
Michigan State University
The Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders at Michigan State University seeks applicants for a support staff position to serve within the function-based, high-energy College staff structure in the role of primary office support for the department chairperson, and general support for faculty and staff. In addition, this position will work closely with Academic and Student Affairs Staff to support the graduate programs for the department.
For job requirements and additional information, please refer to Posting #9911 and complete an online application at the Michigan State University Employment Opportunities website https://jobs.msu.edu. Application deadline is September 22, 2014.
Applicants are required to successfully complete an on-site typing test of 60 WPM. Please contact HR at 517-353-3720 (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a testing time.
MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. MSU is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The university actively encourages applications and/or nominations of women, persons of color, veterans and persons with disabilities.